Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ninja Kitties

Most cats hide under the bed, or under the dresser, as demonstrated by Thor, my Mom's cat:
 Or, in some cases, in a closet on a piece of luggage that has lost it's original purpose.

My cat will hide IN the bed, as in, inside my box spring. The fabric is coming off the bottom of it and she climbs in and sleeps. Sorry, no picture as they turned out like crap.

Or, she hides here:


Yes, that is Nova, hiding in my clothes.

But, Thor also likes to hide here:

Oh, and here too:

Of course, my favorite is when they hide in plain sight, so you have to stare them down:

That's the Callie. Miss you honey. She was a great starer. The ultimate Ninja-Kitty.

1 comment:

  1. Nova blends in well in you closet! And that picture of Calie... classic!!

    ReplyDelete