Monday, April 9, 2012

Home

Due to unexpected circumstances with Daycare today and tomorrow, I am home with the girls both days. It's okay, I needed the break from work anyway. Also have chores to catch up on since the past few weekends have been super busy.

No school today for either girl for Easter Break, and no school for Kayla tomorrow.

Is it bad that both girls (especially the Bug) are getting on my nerves already (might be because of the lack of coffee in my system ATM)? Eh, I'm sure it'll get better throughout the day.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend and I will post later. Right now, the griddle is calling for me to throw some yummy pancakes on it (homemade, of course) :)

2 comments:

  1. Have some coffee, do something fun with the girls, and THEN do your chores!

    ReplyDelete